WELCOME
When our time is up,
When our lives are done,
Will we say we've had our fun?
Will we make a mark,
This time.
Will we always say we tried.
Standing on the rooftops,
Everybody scream your heart out.
BLOG
Thursday, February 01, 2007, 9:03 PM
changed my skin!
cute?
hahahaha..
went shopping for grandma's present today.
bought her a BIG teddy bear. =)
was kind of looking forward to the shopping
de-stress
but had to go alone.
so sad. =(
cannot find anyone.
even brandon was sick.
GET WELL BRAN!
then we can go out!
felt rather lonely amidst the crowd while shopping.
loneliness is best felt in a crowd.
now i understand fully.
ohwells.
i guess i need to get used to the solitude
prob gotta go thru that for the next 2 years or so.
why not start now?
solitude isn't that bad.
it's being with YOURSELF. =)
see. im making progess!
but it's loneliness. =(
okay.
that was emo-ness.
hehh.
anyway,
im into poems. =)
here's one nice one.
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
-Elizabeth Barret Browning
__________________________
sammy: still sorry yah. know it was kinda rude. sorry!
charmaine: i still am =) but sop 2s. =)
fillet: you know who my dear fillet..
ahhh!
hahahahaha!
and there's choir again tmr.
grr.
got show to watch again.
HAHAHAHA!