WELCOME
When our time is up,
When our lives are done,
Will we say we've had our fun?
Will we make a mark,
This time.
Will we always say we tried.
Standing on the rooftops,
Everybody scream your heart out.
BLOG
Friday, November 10, 2006, 10:14 PM
THANKS AH QINGGUANG.
hahahaha..
im bored anw.
so i shall do it! =)
BE HONOURED.
heez..
Name a friend whose name starts with a "S"?
can't think of anyone..
STEFFI! =)
hahahaha..
4TH person on your missed calls?
only got until 3rd leh.
heez.
i pick up my calls lah okay!
What was the last text message you recieved?
erm..
jun hoe telling me he's singing and studying?
okay..
i realise that qns will be quite..
nvm.
What is the next concert you are going for?
not planned.
What was the last thing you eat?
DINNER! =)
yummy!
What was the last thing you said to someone and who was it?
again.
to jun hoe..
can't rmb what.
Have you ever seen the movie donniedarko?
what on earth's tt??
oh my..
Ever been hunting?
ermm..
no..
im kind. =)
Is marriage in your future?
i hope so..
only to the person that i love lah
if not nope.
When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it?
hahahahahaha..
last night? =)
What should you be doing right now?
nothing?
alr retain alr lah.
still want me do what..
Do you have a nickname?
many..!
hahahahaha..
lemme see..
ah zhu, xiao zhu, zhu zhu, piggy, fatty, ah fei, fei fei, yeti, traffic light, shorty, CHERRY!, thatcher, cher, ayee.. can't rmb alr.. TOO MANY
Do you believe in love at first sight?
nope.
how to love someone u don't even know?
cannot. sorry..
Who is the youngest in the family?
me. =)
hahahaha..
im the only child lah.
Are you a heavy sleeper?
not very.
msges can wake me up.
Last time you used a skateboard?
never.
i can't even cycle.
Ever run out of gas on the road?
can't drive.
can't even see the road i think.
HAHAHAHA.. =)
Best movie you ever seen in the past two weeks?
only seen one show..
death note. =)
nice nice.
Last person:
You saw?
mom who walked into her room.
Talked to on the phone?
err.. msn phone? tt's jun hoe..
hp? andrea.. this afternoon..
Hugged?
ERM..
nvm. i shall not ans..
Person you texted?
ERM..
jun hoe..
Today:
Date?
10 nov 06
Got any plans?
maybe it's 11.02 p.m.
how abt sleep??
it sounds nice. =)
zzzzzz
Currently:
Missing someone?
hmms.
abit lah.
shan't divulge further.
Mood?
not too good
not too bad
in the middle lah.
True or False:
I'm a morning person?
okayokay lah.
not too bad.
hahahahaha!
I'm a perfectionist?
abit only.
eem cheem..
hahahahaha..
but not really that much also lah..
I'm only a child?
yeahh..
pretty much sadly
i act like one
look like one.
hopefully i don't think like one.
do i??
I'm online 24/7?
nahh..
only when im home. =)
I'm very shy about the opposite gender?
err..
depends on who lah.
hahahahaha..
I can be paranoid at times?
yah..
abit i have to admit.
think abt bad stuff and get sad. =(
I currently regret something I have done?
yeahh..
don't ask me.
I enjoy talking on the phone?
YUPP!
i love to talk talk talk
YAK YAK YAK..
I have a lot to learn?
definitely. =)
im NOOB.
even to life.
I have a secret?
of course..
who doesn't?
reminds me of a book..
can you keep a secret?
hahahahaha!
The next few people to do this:
how many's a few??
JOJO! =)
lenieee spaghetti
joyce
celine