WELCOME
When our time is up,
When our lives are done,
Will we say we've had our fun?
Will we make a mark,
This time.
Will we always say we tried.
Standing on the rooftops,
Everybody scream your heart out.
BLOG
Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 9:20 PM
okays.
had choir today.
tiring.
nothing new lah.
the construction at home is like just starting
and im sneezing my nose off
im usually not tt sensitive to dust.
but it's quite bad this time.
anw,
im posting lyrics for grow old with you.
one of jo and my fav songs
i love tt song.
so nice!
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
lalalala..
the song's super nice.
muahahahahaha..
heez. =)